Information about the processing of personal data by Trafero
Administrator of personal data
The administrator, that is the entity deciding how your personal data will be used, is TRAFERO Anna Bujała with its registered office in Łódź (92-008) at 8, Saneczkowa Str., REGON: 383460354, Tax Identification Number: 7251599564, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
Contact with the Administrator
Contact address in all matters regarding your personal data processed by the Administrator:
TRAFERO Anna Bujała
92-008 Łódź, ul. Saneczkowa 8
The origin of the data
We obtain your personal data from contact forms at www.trafero.pl, public databases of personal data, social networking sites, contacts established during industry conferences and business events, direct contacts with your representatives and employees, and contacts initiated by your representatives / employees in the form of messages e-mail with a request for a commercial offer.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data by the Administrator
Your personal data is processed on the basis of art. 6. sec. 1. Lit. f. European Parliament Regulation No. 2016/679 of April 26, 2016. [hereinafter: the Regulation] based on the necessity of processing for purposes resulting from legally justified interests carried out by the Administrator.
The legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator consist in offering clients and potential clients solutions, products and services offered by Trafero, as well as presenting information that facilitates the selection and application of these.
The purposes of data processing implemented within the so-called legitimate interest:
- implementation of services that result from contracts concluded with you,
- conducting marketing activities, including conducting direct marketing of products and services included in the Trafero offer, provided that you have expressed consent for the services,
- contact for purposes related to permitted marketing activities, through available communication channels, in particular by e-mail and telephone, provided that you have expressed such consent,
- internal administrative, analytical and statistical purposes,
- organization and implementation of trips to conferences, trainings, technical workshops
The period of data processing
Until there are legally justified interests of Trafero constituting the grounds for processing or until the date of lodging objections to such processing.
- first name and last name,
- phone number,
- e-mail adress,
- business name / company name,
- company’s industry,
- company size,
- business address / address of the registered office,
- Tax Identification Number,
- REGON number,
- series, ID card number and / or passport / address of residence, in case of participation in conferences and trainings organized by Trafero.
Who has access to personal data?
Access to your personal data may only be made by authorized employees / associates of Trafero and IT service providers for the purposes set out herein. In addition, your personal data may be disclosed to:
- Public administration bodies, institutions or third parties authorized to request access or receive personal data on the basis of legal provisions,
- Data processing entities to provide legal representation, e.g. law firms.
The rights that you have towards the Administrator in connection with the processing of data by Trafero
The owners of personal data have the right to access their data, rectify it, delete or limit processing, in addition to the right to object to data processing, the right to transfer data and the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory body; access to your personal data.
How is personal data protected?
Your personal data is protected using necessary and adequate security mechanisms, including encryption, detection of unauthorized access to data and the option of reporting possible breaches of the security of such data within the time specified by the relevant regulation.
Receiving the newsletter
If you are interested in receiving commercial information on solutions, products and services offered by TRAFERO Anna Bujała based in Łódź (92-008) at 8, Saneczkowa Str., REGON: 383460354, Tax Identification Number: 7251599564 (hereinafter “TRAFERO”), including in particular receiving cyclical mailings called newsletters, you agree to:
Receipt from Trafero, via electronic means of communication, on the e-mail address provided below, commercial information (within the meaning of Article 10 paragraph 1 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services) regarding solutions, products and services offered by Trafero and industry events organized by Trafero, in particular as part of the “Newsletter” service provided by Trafero.
Trafero’s use of telephone communication and telecommunications terminal equipment, for the purpose of direct marketing involving the transmission of commercial information regarding solutions, products and services offered by Trafero and industry events organized by Trafero, including in particular within the Newsletter service provided by Trafero, in accordance with art. 172 para. 1 of the Act of July 16, 2004 – Telecommunications Law.